Grandmothers: They can’t get enough of their grandkids
Grandmas are the cutest and sweetest people ever. The love they have for their grandkids is so great and undeniable. Generally speaking, grandparents can love their grandkids more than their actual children.
This might be due to the following reasons
- When people get older they tend to mellow out or become less uptight. That way, they’re more likely to disregard certain things their grandkids do that they would never have disregarded in their kids.
- They don’t have to be the bad guys with the child, unlike parents who have to be firm and put their feet down on some issues. However, the child will still love his parents with all their heart. But the grandparents have to work as hard as they can to have a special place in a child’s heart. For that reason, the grandparents play good cop and sometimes indulge the kids.
- Also, grandparents might think they made some mistakes with their kids the first time around, and would want to do everything right with this new child their lives.
For whatever reason they have, grandparents (grandmas especially) go above and beyond for their grandkids. 
The relationship between grandparents and their grandchildren was studied by a Boston college research group. According to them, “an emotionally close relationship between grandparents and grandchildren is associated with fewer symptoms of depression for both generations.”
Eleanor Roosevelt, former first lady of the United States said, “Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art,” and she couldn’t be any more correct. “
Over the years, people have come up with incredible quotes to describe them.
Here are 15 quotes about grandmas:
1.“A grandma is warm hugs and sweet memories. Remembers all of your accomplishments and forget all of your mistakes.” – Barbara Cage
2. “My grandmother would say, ‘Make sure you look good. Make sure you speak well. Make sure you remain that Southern gentleman that I’ve taught you to be.’” – Jamie Foxx.
3. “Grandmas always have time to talk and make you feel special.” – Catherine Pulsifer.
4. “It is as grandmothers that our mothers come into the fullness of their grace.” – Christopher Morley.
5. “If God had intended us to follow recipes, he wouldn’t have given us grandmothers.” – Linda Henley
6. “Grandmas are moms with lots of frosting.” – author unknown 
7. “Truth be told, being a grandma is as close as we ever get to perfection. The ultimate warm sticky bun with plump raisins and nuts. Cloud nine, ten, and eleven.” – Bryna Nelson Paston.
8. “If nothing is going well, call your grandmother.” – Italian proverb.
9.“Grandma always made you feel she had been waiting to see just you all day and now the day was complete.” – Marcy Demaree.
10. “Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you’re just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric.” – Pam Brown
11. “You are the sun, Grandma, you are the sun in my life.” – Kitty Tsui 
12. “Don’t eat anything your grandmother wouldn’t recognize as food.” – Michael Pollan
13. “Grandmother-grandchild relationships are simple… Grandmas are short on criticism and long on love.” – Janet Lanese
14. “There are grandmothers out there who would move heaven and earth for their grandchildren.” – Janice Elliott-Howard
15. “A grandmother thinks of her grandchildren day and night, even when they are not with her. She will always love them more than anyone would understand.” – Karen Gibbs
There you have it, some of the most beautiful quotes about grandmas. This just goes to show how special grandmas are, and what an incredible feeling it is to be a grandma and to have one.