21 Animals Who Got The Right Kind Of Mutations
Mutations occur frequently in nature. These mutations are changes in the nature of an animal that comes from part of the DNA being removed, added, or substituted for another. While they can sometimes be disastrous or cause some unwanted results, they sometimes result in beautiful and unique animals.
On that note, here are 21 stunning animals who rock their ‘mutations’ so well we’re almost jealous.
1. Whether multicolored or all white, peacocks are breathtaking, now imagine what they look like when they’re a perfect combination of both
2. Maybe Mr. Krabs from Spongebobs should have been made ‘bluer.’
3. Now this looks like those pink dolphins from Barbie.
4. On the subject of pink cuties, here’s a cute pink grasshopper.
5.Killer whale? Nope! Just a piebald dolphin.
6. Brown panda? Yes, please.
7. Do blondes have more fun? Well, you can ask this mongoose.
8. One of a kind orange macaw.
9. Ever heard of chimeras? This chimera parakeet is incredibly stunning…from all angles.
11.Mirror mirror on the wall… who is the fairest of them all? Why of course, snowflake is. 
13. Is that a man-cat or a cat-man?
14. The ladies will surely love this “hair-mazing” fellow.
15. This “teddy bear cat” looks like something right off a shelf on Valentine’s day.
16. You should take lessons on dope eye make-up from this bunny.
17. Is that a cat’s tail or a cushion?
18. Imagine what this one would look like with his wings spread.
19. Maybe you should admire this one from afar.
20. Eyes like those magic crystal orbs can be used to see into the future.
21. To end on a pink note, enjoy the view of these very pink, very cute katydids.
- “37 Animals With Such Unusual Color Mutations That They Don’t Even Look Real.” Honest To Paws. Maggue Watson. Accessed November 27, 2019.
- “10 Amazing Animal Mutants. List Verse.” Derek Poland. Accessed November 27, 2019 .
- “Albino alligator, rare white gators from Gatorland in Orlando get new home.” Florida Today. Admin. Accessed November 27, 2019 .